Film Submission Guidelines & Terms
- All content submitted to us must be in English or with English subtitles.
- Submission is FREE
- Films must be between 3-15 minutes in duration.
- All entries must be submitted by October 29th.
- Not all submissions will be selected for the showcase.
- Due to timing and adequate coverage, select films will be chosen representatively across the showcase categories as we’re unable to showcase all submissions.
- If your film is chosen to screen at the event, you will be notified electronically.
- If you don’t hear back about your submission your film was not chosen; please don’t re-submit or otherwise duplicate your entry.
- We may promote your film through social media, for which we may require all available promotional materials.
- By submitting to us you give us the right to screen your short film at the Muletown Indie Film Showcase in front of a live audience.
- We retain the right to change the date and venue of the event under special circumstances, which all filmmakers will be informed about through our online platforms.
- By submitting to us you agree to our guidelines and terms.
Columbia Arts Building
307 W 11th St, Columbia, TN